Counselling Services: The Wholistic Approach
Counselling services are tailored specifically around each clients specific needs.Each session is around 60 minutes.
You are given an assessment to identify what treatment is best suited to your particular need.
You will be asked a series of questions and together we will discuss your current difficulty, and come up with a plan that suits you best.
Between sessions you may be given some tasks to help you get a better understanding of your problem and to develop skills to assist you in your progress to recovery. This also helps us monitor the changes you are making, and for you to try out new ways of doing things.
You may also be given some resources or referred to some one else for more help if required.
People that usually require the help of counselling services are people suffering:
- Grief and Loss (that does not necessarily mean you have lost someone near and dear to you, it may mean a lost relationship, a lost job, or just something not going the way you imagined)
- Anxiety & Stress
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Binge eating
- Anorexia Nervosa
Common Issues others seek help for are through use of a range of modalities:
- Health Issues
- Stress management
- Family conflict
- Parenting Skills
- Childrens Behavoiur Management
- Alcohol Addiction
- Relationship and marriage counselling
- Careers Counselling
- Sexual Assault counselling