Together we work out a plan for your own self care, nurturing and comfort, using a range of modalities and therapies that you feel comfortable to use to empower yourself.
Answers to your FAQ's and Queries:
Your first session will be a fixed time frame of 1.5 hours.
You will be given an assessment to identify which treatment best suits your specific needs or issue.
Every session is specifically around your needs
You will be asked a series of questions and given an opportunity to discuss you current difficulty.
You may be given some tasks between sessions to give you a better understanding of your problem and to develop some skills to assist you with your recovery.
This also helps us monitor the changes you are making week by week, or session by session.
Sessions usually start week by week and then can be spaced as you progress with self management of your issues
Yo may be given some resources or refereed to someone else for more help if required.
People that usually require the help of counselling services are people suffering from:
- Grief and Loss (this doesn't men that you have lost someone near and dear to you, it may mean a lost job or just something not going the way you imagined)
- Anxiety and Stress (Post traumatic Stress, Workplace Stress, Bullying etc)
- Eating Disorders (Binge eating, Bulimia, Anorexia Nervosa)
- Addictions, Drugs and Alcohol Abuse, Gambling Addiction
- Relationship and Marriage Counselling
- Common issues others seek help for: Stress Management, Infertility, Family Conflict, Parenting Skills and Challenges